Home - Careers - Job openings - business analyst
We are seeking an Executive Assistant directly responsible for reporting to the CEO of our company. This is an excellent opportunity for a proven executive assistant with a thorough understanding of secretarial functions and managerial reporting.
Who are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s Degree or Post-Secondary Diploma in a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years’ secretarial experience.
- Ability to fluently converse in English and Arabic.
- Capability to strengthen relationship throughout the stakeholder map of internal team members and external business customers.
- Outstanding documentation control skills.
- Exceptional time management skills.
- Ability to handle difficult customers and situations
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Goal oriented and competitive nature
- Ability to work flexible or extended hours as required to meet complete proposals and close deals.
- You will be part of a highly qualified team, working with interesting and motivating colleagues, customers and partners.
- You will be backed up by skilled colleagues and we have a pleasant working atmosphere with respect for the individual.
- Salary level according to industry standards.
- Health Insurance.
- Holiday Vocation Pay.
- Manage reporting, creating presentations and taking responsibility for confidential company documents.
- Manage travel bookings and schedule.
- Set up meetings
- Prioritize and streamline the activity pipeline for CEO
- Act as an office administrator
- Other duties as assigned by the CEO or Business Analyst