Keysight 34420A micro-ohm meter is optimized for low-level measurements combines low-noise dc voltage measurements with resistance and temperature functions.
The Keysight 34420A nanoVolt micro-Ohm meter is a high-sensitivity multimeter optimized for performing low-level measurements. It combines low-noise voltage measurements with resistance and temperature functions setting a new standard in low-level flexibility and performance. Learn more 9 Tips for Making Better Resistance Measurements.
Notice for European Union Customers: This product is still available for purchase although it is not updated to be EU RoHS compliant. Please contact Keysight Authorized Distributors for quotation and ordering. Keysight will continue service and support throughout worldwide support life.
- 7 ½ digit resolution
- High sensitivity DCV and resistance measurements at 100 pV and 100 nOhm
- Built-in low noise 2 channel scanners
- Temperature measurements with 0.003 deg C accuracy using SPRT probes
- 3 low power dry circuit testing built-in resistance functions
- Direct SPRT RTD Thermistor and Thermocouple measurements